With Resource Maximizer, you can...
- Find a great job
- Establish your career path
- Make a great workplace
Based in Seattle, Resource Maximizer helps both individuals and companies in their needs to find rewarding work and build better workplaces. Consultant Sherri Edwards offers you and/or your business her expertise through personalized coaching, workshops and seminars.
|For her individual clients
Sherri empowers people to find and keep rewarding work for long term success. To do this, she helps individuals…
- Find new work quickly
- Change careers wisely
- Develop clear plans for achieving career goals
- Network effectively
- Explore career interests productively
- Write resumes that get results
- Nail interviews that result in offers
For her business clients
Sherri empowers companies to build dynamic workplaces that attract and retain motivated employees. To do this, she helps employees to …
- Work efficiently and productively
- Exceed client or customer expectations
- Manage or overcome conflicts
- Communicate more effectively
- Overcome performance challenges
- Tie professional goals to their current roles
- Network for greater business success
Sherri works with both individuals and businesses, which gives her tremendous insight into how to help each side of the employee-employer relationship. Individuals learn to provide what employers are looking for, and conversely, employers learn to provide what employees need. This inside perspective makes Resource Maximizer highly effective. Clients attest that this effectiveness has led to significant return on their investment (ROI).
Sherri’s clients vary widely across all ages, backgrounds and cultures. She has worked with an equal variety of industries as well, including technology, telecommunications, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, non-profit, public employment and the military.
She has successfully guided individuals through:
- Tactical explorations of career interests, identification of career objectives, career planning, and career development
- Networking strategy
- Resume development
- Interview preparation
- Capturing the right position
Individuals and organizations benefit from one-on-one and group coaching on topics including career assessment, goal setting, managing multiple commitments, professional networking, effective customer service techniques, and appropriate image for the workplace.
Sherri is located in the Puget Sound Region of Washington State, serving clients locally and nationally.